Our Ministry Goals
- Create A Chrysalis Environment - Create and maintain a safe, loving, nurturing environment to help people as they walk through their formational journeys and as they work through, heal, and rebuild from challenges that interfere with their healthy growth, such as depression, anxiety, trauma, and image issues.
- Affirm The Value Of Each Participant - We believe that each person has tremendous true value as the beloved creations of God Himself. We are committed to loving and affirming each participant, helping them begin unearthing their gifts and callings, and helping their true self to shine forth free and bright, without being held back by feelings of self-consciousness, worthlessness, etc.
- Create A Healthy, Thriving, United Community - Create and nurture a healthy, thriving, united community of people of different types with different gifts and callings, united around a common purpose and shared values, creating together, growing together, supporting one another, with good “fruit” blossoming as a result, which in turn blesses others and plants new seeds for future growth.
- Demonstrate And Develop Kingdom Values - Through our words, attitudes, actions, and teachings, help people discover new levels of light, hope, truth, beauty, love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, gentleness, and self-control, which points them to God and His Kingdom.
- Share Kingdom Truths - Produce and share stories that communicate Kingdom truths and values (see section above). These stories should not be overly preachy or judgmental, but they should clearly communicate the messages, values, and truths of God's Kingdom as described in the Bible. For example, the Bible says the two greatest commandments are to love God and to "love others as yourself". There are many stories that reflect this value.
- Develop Creators - Stimulate peoples’ creative abilities, and help them to learn to use those abilities in healthy, productive ways, including to build up other people.
- Prepare People For Life - Train and equip people with vital life skills needed for the navigation of their life journeys, including learning to navigate challenges and overcome obstacles. This includes skills like creativity, innovation, communication, empathy, affirmation, teamwork, self-confidence, improvisation, and resilience.
- Give The Gift Of Hope - Help people discover hope, meaning, and purpose, inspiring and encouraging them as they fight through the storms of life.