- Free from bullying and other behaviors that tear people down
- The kind of experience that is so loving and supportive that people feel safe bringing their walls down to participate freely and openly, to allow people to see them as they truly are.
- The kind of program that doesn’t just allow different people in the door, but actually goes out of the way to create an experience customized to meet their needs and to level the playing field to enable them to participate freely right along with everybody else.
- The kind of program that makes it a priority to bring out the best in every participant and to raise them up.
- The kind of program that gives you the best, that treats you the best, so you can be your best.
- The kind of program that values and enables genuine personal and collaborative creativity.
- The kind of program that creates and inspires creativity.
- Not a cookie cutter, “fill in the blanks” type of hollow/empty creativity.
- The kind of community that loves and forgives, that supports each other no matter what, that works through differences, that works together to overcome challenges.